“Alright, folks, saying adios to a colleague can be as fun as watching a cat try to catch a laser pointer! Let’s kick off the farewell shindig with some side-splitting moments and hilarious quotes. Goodbyes don’t have to be a snooze-fest; they can be a laugh-riot that’ll leave us grinning ear to ear!
Time to send our buddies off with a bang, whether they’re climbing the corporate ladder, embracing parenthood, or just exploring new horizons. Let’s make these farewells as epic as our office pranks and lunchtime antics!
Funny Farewell Message for Colleague: Because who says goodbyes can’t be a comedy show?”
Goodbye Quotes & Funny Farewell Message for Friends
- “When I kick the bucket, I wanna go out like my grandma, snoozing peacefully in her bed—not hollering like the folks in her car!”
- “Your face haunts my dreams, man. That’s why I jolt awake, screaming for my life!”
- “Feeling unloved and uncared for? Walking away from haters like a boss? Well, congrats, you’re the weakest link! Goodbye!”
- “You know, 90% of dudes kiss their wives goodbye before they leave home. But you, my friend, are kissing this place goodbye as you venture out!”
- “Training someone new to be part of our crazy crew is stressing me out! Please, don’t leave us hanging!”
- “Having amazing colleagues is a darn addiction. Now that you’re bailing, working with someone else will be like trying to juggle flaming bowling balls! Goodbye.”
- “Dang, you’re a top-notch buddy who knows how to spoil us rotten! We’ll miss you like crazy! Crush it in your future endeavors, and don’t be a stranger!”
- “Now that you’re leaving, company expenses will magically shrink, productivity will skyrocket, deadlines will bow down, and efficiency will break records. Yeah, right! Expect the exact opposite, my friend. Farewell!”
- “You were my boss first, friend second. But now that you’re outta here, it’s gonna be all friendship and shenanigans! Farewell, boss-friend!”
- “I’d love to say ‘fare-bad’ instead of farewell, just so you’d come back and stick around with us. But nah, I genuinely want the best for you! Farewell and slay out there!”
- “If I were to pull one last prank on you before saying goodbye, I’d secretly tie your legs to your cubicle so you can’t escape. But I won’t, ’cause I’m a nice person. Farewell, you escape artist!”
- “Don’t be a stranger, ’cause we’re already missing your wild antics and laugh-out-loud moments! Farewell, rockstar, and keep the good vibes coming!”
Funny Farewell Message for Colleague
All colleagues agree, that you leaving us is a big loss for the company. We will really miss you.
All of us will miss you, and we would like to say we hope this farewell card brings you good luck each and every day.
Now that you are going, I wonder who will be our shield and protect us from the boss’s rage and rants. Best of luck with your life. See you later, alligator.
You can wish for but never find another cool set of colleagues like us. I hope you see better days in your new workplace, will miss you so much.
Dear colleague, you have been a savior and a great company. But tell us how much more money are you getting in your new office?
For your farewell I want to let you know you were the best colleague i could have asked for. We will really miss you.
From the lovely coffee breaks to the grilling long hour schedules, you have always been a great company. It would be hard to replace a colleague like you. Best of Luck!
I want to hunt down the head hunter who hunted you and tell him that he has managed to hunt the best hunt ever. Farewell.
It is amazing how work became fun when you were around. You were not just a colleague but a very good friend too. Have a prosperous life and keep in touch!
It is rare that one finds a good friend in a colleague.Thanks for being that wonderful person who always was willing to extend his helping hand. Have a great life ahead and keep in touch.
It may be hard to say good bye. But the good with it is a promise of something better.
Leaving is not always easy but it has to be done sometimes. We wish you lots of success on your further way.
Now that you are leaving, miscellaneous expenses of the company will decrease, productivity will increase, deadlines will be met and efficiency will spike. On a serious note, the exact opposite will happen. Farewell dear colleague.
On the outside, I may be smiling while I wish you farewell. But on the inside, I am desperately praying that you will quit your new job and come back soon. Farewell.
Over this long period of time we spent together, you became more than just a colleague for me.
You became a friend and even a mentor to me. Your presence shall be really missed. Wishing you great luck for your future plans.
So sorry that you’re leaving, you’ll be missed ever so much. Good luck in the future, and please stay in touch.
Funny farewell message for Senior
All these years you were my boss first, friend second. Now that you have resigned, I look forward to being just your friend. Farewell.
As a boss, you have always seen us through tough times at work. But now that we are just friends and no longer colleagues, I hope I can reciprocate the favor someday by helping you see through tough times in life. Farewell.
As you move outside the cold walls of the office, we can’t wait to begin a warm friendship on the outside. Farewell.
Today is actually the last day of holding you the authority to be angry with our performance, we will definitely miss you screaming at us.
I am sorry that we caused you trouble and made the HR team look so bad, but honestly- we enjoyed doing that. No regrades, we had the best time indeed.
Remember us for our brilliant works and forget about all the mess-ups. And we will remember you for your smiles, not for your screams.
Boss, we will miss doing all your works for you every day. It actually won’t be easy without you around, but it will be better, we hope! Conveying the best regards.
Boss… there have been many times when your bossy ways have made us frown and complain. But after the dust settles we’ve always admired your persistence to push us again and again. Today as you leave the office and let go of the helm of our team, we wish you the best and hope that your new job fulfills all your dreams.
Company procedures taught us how to make good decisions by following operational manuals. You taught us how to how to make good decisions by following our hearts. Farewell to a true leader.
Dear boss… your cabin is not the only place which will be empty when you leave. Our hearts will be empty too. Goodbye.
Do you remember when we busted our client’s dull idea? Do you remember when you covered up for me when I sneaked away from work to meet my hubby? I can go on and on about all the crazy things that we have done together. Best of luck, partner. I will miss you.
Farewell to a boss who used his authority to catapult us towards success, not subdue us under hierarchy.
Funny Leaving Messages for Work Colleague
Your resignation will result in a lack of motivation on the part of your colleagues.
Great to hear that you’re going away. I can’t wait to hear that you have been crowned as the “gossip queen” at the workplace. Goodbye!
Without a fun-loving co-worker like you, our after-work drinks will turn sober, quiet, and slightly more sophisticated. Goodbye buddy, we will miss you.
Now that you have stepped down as Captain of the ship, who will sail us through choppy waters? Goodbye, boss.
We wish you lots of money and a loving boss in the coming future. So go now and never come back! Best of luck.
Thank you.. It touches me. Yeah, true friendship will never die. I really appreciate this. Awesome and really cool. I like it a lot. But it’s pretty sad to realize that I’m not gonna see my best friend for a long time.
I’m a little bit sad hearing that you will no longer our boss but on the other hand, I’m happy to know that for sure you will be a good set of example in your new office as what you have shown to us. More power and God bless you!
Your pics are hot, your work is not – and don’t let anyone fool you otherwise! Just kidding… keep the bandana on – it prevents people from knowing how much hair is missing!
Dear boss… in your new job, as you come across more annoying employees than us – you will realize how dealing with us has never been a fuss. Farewell dear boss.
I will be missing till you return but will thank myself after receiving the awesome gifts from you. Bon voyage!
With your feet within your shoes, and brains inside your head, you will be able to go to any direction you like.
While a man is ignorant of the manner in which to tell goodbye, a woman has no idea of when to say it.
Extreme Funny Farewell Message for Coworker
If I Died and Went Straight to Hell. It Would Take me At-least a Week to Realize I wasn’t at Work Anymore!
Last day of Work!
I know it has been a pleasure Working with Me!!
Goodbyes are not Forever. Its not an End.
They simply means I’LL Miss You Until We Meet Again!!
I don’t Think of You as a Coworker because you Never do any Work 😉
At this point, we are being apart but I’m Convinced some people were put on the planet just to test my Anger Management Skills.
“It’s been nice journey with all of you in-spite of the fact that some of you were born test my patience you know”
“We didn’t realize we were making MEMORIES
We just knew we were having FUN”
Funny Farewell Message from Coworker who is Leaving
- “Saying goodbye to this job feels like quitting a diet during a pizza buffet – irresistible! Farewell, work, you’ve been the best unintentional comedian in my life!”
- “Adios, my lovely coworkers! I’m leaving this place, but don’t worry, my legendary email typos and coffee machine disasters will be legendary tales in your lunchroom for years to come.”
- “Goodbye, my work buddies! Remember, goodbyes aren’t the end; they’re just a short intermission in the never-ending comedy show that is life. See you in the next episode!”
- “To my colleagues, I’d say I’ll miss you, but that would be a bit of a stretch. Let’s just agree that I’ll miss the endless supply of office snacks and those ‘urgent’ emails that pop up every Friday.”
- “Farewell, coworkers! If I had a dollar for every time you pretended to work, I’d be a millionaire. Keep the tradition alive, and I’ll see you on the flip side, where work is just a four-letter word.”
- “So long, office pals! Leaving this place is like escaping from an alternate reality where meetings are infinite, and the coffee is always lukewarm. Catch you on the flip side where the grass is definitely greener!”
- “Farewell, my fellow work warriors! I’m off to new adventures, but don’t worry, I’ll be back to visit during the annual ‘Steal Office Supplies Day.’ Until then, keep the copier jams and paperclip sculptures going strong!”
- “To my dearest colleagues, saying goodbye is like breaking up with a bad Netflix series – it’s time to move on to something more exciting! Don’t forget to save my old desk chair for posterity. See you in the funnier side of life!”